How to Setup Kodi Krypton 17.1 with all Addons installed – Get all the Addons
indigo config wizard
Subscribe now and Follow me on Twitter
Instructions – Watch the video or follow the steps below:
In this video i show you how to setup Kodi Krypton version 17.1 on PC. You can follow the same steps to setup Kodi on any Android device, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi and so on, etc. you get it.
1. Open Kodi, go to "Settings" and press on "File Manager"
2. In the File Manager press on "Add source" (If you have a PC and mouse click doesn't work, then highlight it and press Enter)
3. In the Pop-Up window press on "None"
4. Enter this source: and press "ok"
5. Go back to home and press on "Add-ons"
Tip: To go Back (use the Back function) in the new Kodi Krypton press or click on the Top Left Corner. FROM ANYWHERE!!!
6. Once in the Add-ons section you'll see an open box kind of looking icon at the top. It should be the first icon to the left. Press on that Icon. You should now be in the Add-on browser.
7. Press on "Install from zip file
8. In the Pop-up window press on "Fusion"
9. Now press on "begin-here"
10. Press on "plugin.program.indigo-1.0.4.zip" (yours could be a different version. Just click it and wait a minute to be installed and enabled. All this happens in the background and you'll not see any progress bar or anything similar. Once it's done working it will show a notification at the Top Right Corner)
11. Now go back home and under Add-ons you should see the Indigo Configuration Tool. Click on it.
12. First option at the top is "Config Wizard", this means that Indigo will install all Add-ons for you and configure Kodi without you lifting a finger. It's all automatic.
Note: This could take anywhere from 1-5 minutes depending on your network speed. So be patient. Give it a sec, it's not the end of the world.
13. Second option below Config Wizard is the "Addon Installer" which means that you can go in there and chose what addons to install. All one by one, manually. Nothing will be configured automatically without your consent. But having everything done manually will literally age you.
Thanks for Watching! Like, Comment and SUBSCRIBE!
Music used in the video:
Aero Chord – Time Leap [NCS Release] (Provided by NCS) Link here
NCS Social Networks below:
Follow Aero Chord: